Speedy Rental Deals
New York City is a super fast paced city. Life here is fast, and so is the rental industry. The last thing any client can afford is a slow-poke agent. Slow to return phone calls, slow to follow up, slow to put in applications. You don't need a turtle.
My "Speedy Rental" concept is simple.
Once we decide to work together, I try to arrange a bunch of viewings the very next day. If you decide to to put in a lease, I will make sure your application is transmitted or brought down to the landlord that very same day.
There are some exceptions to this... this includes things like sickness, circumstances beyond my control as well as things that are contingent on the landlord. (Most landlords come to a decision within 2-3 days.)
Thinking of booking? Please read through my policies then set an appointment today.
1. Clients are accepted on a first come first serve basis.
2. When possible, I will always refer clients to other colleagues if I can't return a call within a few hours or if it is a project that falls outside my territory or scope of expertise.
3. Clients need to do their part. (I can't submit incomplete applications.)
4. You should try to make yourself available in the daytime for viewings.
5. Like any real estate agent, expect to pay an industry standard fee for my services.
(Fees are only charged if you decide to go ahead with a deal. There is no consultation fee and no pressure to act.)
6. Results will vary from client to client. In particular, if your budget is well below the median rent for the types of units you're looking I will try my best to find you something, but there may be some limitations. In addition, qualification is ultimately up to the landlord.
Ready to move forward? Please book an appointment to speak with me.
Want to skip the hassle and get me on the phone within the next day? Please text me 856-434-9991 and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.