Basic Fees and Policies:
- Searching and Viewing Apartments are always free
- You'll also need to fill out a registration form which also has a showing agreement. The form clearly states my fees and policies.
- It does not require you to apartment hunt with me, exclusively; however, it does require that I am paid a fee on any unit that I show you and you wind up showing a lease on
- The State of NY requires that I present you with two documents from the get go. If you have issues with Docusign, please let me know and I can bring them to you directly:
- Due to a competitive housing market, applicants are strongly advised to have basic documents in order and read to go prior to viewing apartments
- Be sure to fill out all paperwork neatly and complete and provide all requested documents. There may be a possibility that other people will be putting in applications at the same time. A sloppy or incomplete application can get you put to the bottom of the pile on the landlord's end(!)
- Don't forget to mention pets and be as specific about your needs as possible
- Beware of wire fraud scams. I do not text clients from any number other than the number on my business card. In addition, as per law, I cannot accept money directly (ex. cash, or money wired to a personal account.) Any money on my end goes through the broker
- Please let me know in advance if you need any kind of special help to make it through the process. I am here to help!